Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TASK 2 : GET REAL

OK So this year is all about me and to be honest it's a little scary that I'm putting it all out there but to be really honest It took me last Round to really find myself and realise all my excuses and see the ones that I used along the way through my journey last year.

SO this year it's time to change and make a shift to the BETTER me the Real me the ME that I see in the mirror the one that is fun, loving and FOCUSED
Task 2 is all about Getting real and to me that means dealing with some pretty heavy demons...
I completed My Excuses and Their Solutions section of the task and here is what I wrote.

INTERNAL EXCUSES are The self talk that goes on between the Jekyll and Hyde in your head.
WHAT EXCUSES DO I USE:
I’m too tired to work out,
I’m not motivated to keep going,
I’m so far gone it’s not worth even trying I have so much weigh to lose why bother,
I’m too unfit there is no way I could ever run,
I will fail like I've done before,
I’ll look silly exercising what must people think?

HOW WILL I CHANGE:
Put those joggers on every morning 1st thing just like brushing your teeth.
Remember why you joined your overall goal is to be healthy and get pregnant.
Baby steps it's all about what you can do today.
The only way I can get fit is to work at it...EXERCISES!
Failing isn't an option!
Who cares what others think THIS YEAR IS ABOUT YOU!

EXTERNAL EXCUSES within your control: These are excuses prompted by external factors but which you still have some control over.
WHAT EXCUSES DO I USE:
I'm too Busy ....
I have to catch up with friends/family
Its so hot
I forgot not organised

HOW WILL I CHANGE:
Be honest your not that BUSY to not put yourself 1st.
Plan ahead of time don't miss out on LIFE!
Put AC on and do a DVD
Every Sunday night plan the week ahead!

EXTERNAL EXCUSES outside of your control: These are external factors that you have absolutely no control over, real emergencies.
WHAT EXCUSES DO I USE:
To be honest I don't know what they would be until they happen...

HOW WILL I CHANGE:
Try to arrange different times to exercise and get family to help keep you focused on your overall GOAL....

So there you go it's all out there now!




No comments:

Post a Comment