Sunday, February 5, 2012

FRIENDS I VALUE


OK so during my time at Michelle's New Cook Book signing at Penrith Plaza on Saturday I had some time to stand back and take photos of some amazing people that I have meet this year.
I'm still getting to know them all as there are so many of you (you know who you are!) however isn't it funny that I'm feeling so close to you all already and we haven't even begun week 1 what the!....hhhmmm....maybe it also has something to do with the fact that I in the past haven't made friends easy I'm a little awkward and tend to have foot in mouth a lot of the time. But I'm so lucky to be on this amazing journey with you all and treasure the honesty, love, devotion
and support that we give to each other.


My peeps waiting in line....


Darling Amanda you are so sweet!


I also love watching Michelle's reaction to peoples stories of weight lose.....

No comments:

Post a Comment