Saturday, February 18, 2012

Week 1 in review

This week started of great I was on a roll food check working out check....however on Wed my little one fell ill and working out with a 3 yr old attached to my hip Is a little hard but I didn't let it effect my efforts I even managed to get in an amazing SSS work out today at Castle Hill thanks to Skye for arranging it (& thanks to my hubby's job falling through lol!).



Even though I had Harrison all week with no day care and family helping me this week :( I'm happy to report that all work outs were completed. Harrison even sat in the stroller (that is way to small for him now) and was very happy to help mummy work out!


I had a personal best 1km time trial yippee at 8 mins that's putting me into the intermediate group for this round however I don't see much difference from beginner to intermediate.

Food this week has been great lots of new recipes to try yummy!
Looking forward to next weeks work out and food I'm planning on mixing up my work out this week and even going to give bike riding a go....


No comments:

Post a Comment