Thursday, February 9, 2012

" SAY IT OUT LOUD" - Task 5


OK So when it comes to changing old ways it's really hard for me much like everyone else I'm sure however I battle with myself everyday....There are days where I'm pushing my body in ways it has never been pushed before but I sabotage that work out with food at night and on days that I don't focus on exercise I fall off the wagon or take that bite of that amazing yummy cookie before I even think of the consequences...Bugger Me!
Making this commitment doesn't come easy and I'm not often finding myself commitmiting to anything but when I look back over the last few years there was something that I commitmented to and for life my Son Harrison he is the reason for me to succeed and to stop me from taking the wrong path....I'm doing this to better myself and make my family Hubby and Son proud of there wife and mother.
I chose to be the mother who wants to run outside in the rain just for fun, who decides to take on my son at soccor, who tells the kids to get off there butts and play outside however gets out there with them. I want to be the family that rides bikes around the park and whom is living life to the fullest...The family that thinks rock climbing is a fun family activity and that sitting in front of the TV is out of the question.

So I'm committing to everyone out there that this isn't a fad that I'm changing my life from this point on. I'm not naive to think that there wont be demons to battle and that I may not win every fight but it all begins here.....And in the end it's up to little old me to MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment