Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Week 1


OK So this week (week 1) has been amazing for all the right reasons. I have made the change and have taken on the challange...And thats to improve my self overall...The Mother and Wife that I'm currently isn't whom I want to be. I'm really missing out on living my life. So I decided to make a better life for both myself and my family and I tell you I'm NOT looking back.
Today was weigh in and I can't believe that I have lost 2.9kg's in one week (that's a total of 4.3kgs so far)....Amazing but let me tell you it wasn't without a lot of sweat and change from me.....I completed all 8 preseason tasks which I believe is really the key to me being so focused and ready to improve...I think that is what sets this program apart from any other weight lose programs I have done before
and let me tell you there have been many. The preseason task help me to get my brain and body in the right place.



 I always seem to find myself making every excuse under the sun not to work out or go for a walk. But now NO more excuses.
I deserve to make me the best I can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment