Saturday, September 17, 2011

GETTING ORGANISED


OK So far so good. This week has been all about being organised. I don't think any eating program would work with out it. I can't stress it enough for me that ORGANISATION IS KEY to your success....

So every Sunday morning I will be spending about 1 hour going through the work out program, eating plan and shopping list to make sure that I'm ready for the week ahead. I'm using my diary to record what DVD's and stretches I need to do each day (since the photo I have also been recording the Cal's I burn -so far so good) I'm  using a food planner (that I got from kikki-k) it's great cause it's magnetic and is up on the fridge for me to see each day before I go to the fridge and think of being naughty!I have also gotten myself a folder to place all my printed out recipes in and it's been very handy and it's filling up very fast.

I'm also a little scared of this up coming weekend as my husband is going away on an boyz weekend so I will be left to defend for my own with Harrison... SO I'm thinking as long as the weekend is filled with activities and packed lunches I should be fine ...but stay tuned ????

No comments:

Post a Comment